ফ্র্যাঙ্কফুর্ট গে প্রাইড (সিএসডি) এই মধ্য জার্মান শহরের এলজিবিটিকিউ জীবনের তিন দিনের উত্সব। এটি দেশের আর্থিক কেন্দ্র হতে পারে তবে ফ্র্যাঙ্কফুর্ট গে গৌরব (সিএসডি) দীর্ঘ সাপ্তাহিক ছুটির সাথে শহরটি নিস্তেজ হয়ে পড়ে এবং প্রাণবন্ত হয়ে ওঠে! আসলে, ফ্রাঙ্কফুর্টের ক্রিস্টোফার স্ট্রিট দিবস উদযাপনগুলি জার্মানির অন্যতম বৃহত্তম।
CSD stands for Christopher Street Day, a day of celebration and remembrance for the LGBTQ+ community. It takes its name from the street in New York City where the Stonewall riots occurred in 1969, which is considered to be the birth of the modern LGBTQ+ rights movement.
Frankfurt, Germany, holds an annual CSD event, typically in July, although specific dates may vary from year to year. The event includes a parade through the city, as well as a variety of other activities such as concerts, parties, and cultural events.
The CSD Frankfurt parade usually attracts tens of thousands of participants and spectators from all over the world. The parade route typically starts at the Römerberg square in the city center and ends at the Festplatz fairground.
The event is organized by a non-profit association called CSD Frankfurt e.V., which is run by volunteers. The organization's mission is to promote equal rights and acceptance for the LGBTQ+ community, as well as to celebrate diversity and raise awareness about LGBTQ+ issues.
In addition to the main CSD event, Frankfurt also has a vibrant LGBTQ+ scene with many bars, clubs, and other venues catering to the community. Overall, CSD Frankfurt is a fun and important event for LGBTQ+ people and allies to come together and celebrate progress and continue the fight for equality.সরকারী ওয়েবসাইট
সুগন্ধিবিশেষ ঘটনাবলীর সাথে আপডেট থাকুন
Sure, here are some recommendations for the CSD (Christopher Street Day) event in Frankfurt:
- Attend the Parade: The CSD parade is the highlight of the event and takes place on the first Saturday of July. It is a colorful and vibrant procession that attracts thousands of people from all over the world. The parade route starts at Konstablerwache and goes through the city center, ending at Römerberg.
- Check out the Main Stage: The Main Stage is where you'll find live music, performances, and speeches by activists and politicians. It's a great place to relax and soak up the atmosphere, and you may even discover a new favorite artist or performer.
- Visit the Street Festival: The Street Festival is a lively and fun event that takes place in the heart of the city. There are food stalls, music, and entertainment, as well as numerous booths where you can learn more about LGBTQ+ rights and organizations.
- Attend the Film Festival: The CSD Frankfurt Film Festival is a great opportunity to watch movies that focus on LGBTQ+ themes and issues. The festival usually takes place in June and features films from around the world.
- Party at the After-Party: After the parade and the street festival, the party continues into the night. There are numerous clubs and bars in Frankfurt that host after-parties, so you'll have plenty of options to choose from. Just make sure to pace yourself and drink plenty of water!
Remember to stay safe and respect the rights of others during the event. Have a great time!
Gayout রেটিং - থেকে 0 রেটিং.
এই আইপি ঠিকানাটি সীমাবদ্ধ।